iOS is Apple's proprietary mobile operating system (OS) for its handheld devices, such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The operating system is based on the Macintosh OS X.
Designed for use with Apple's multi-touch devices, iOS supports input through direct manipulation. The system responds to various user gestures, such as pinching, tapping and swiping.
ios support the integrated search support enables simultaneous search through files, media, applications and email.
The iOS user interface is based on the concept of direct manipulation, using multi-touch gestures. Interface control elements consist of sliders, switches, and buttons. Interaction with the OS includes gestures such as swipe, tap, pinch, and reverse pinch, all of which have specific definitions within the context of the iOS operating system and its multi-touch interface
- iCloud is an automatic and effortless interface to seamlessly integrate all your apps and stores your media files which you can access on all your Apple devices wirelessly.
- iCloud is easy to set up and simple to use. It updates all your data on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC.
- Setting all your alerts in one place. It provides a free way to simply display and handle your app notifications without interrupting any running application.
- It is improvised and built on the existing notification system, so your existing local and push notifications just works fine and remain updated.
- A new messaging service that works between all iOS 5 users over Wi-Fi and 3G.
- iMessage automatically pushes all to iOS 5 devices, making it easy to maintain one conversation across iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.